Friday, February 3, 2023

News: Fagus release single "Neptun I" from upcoming album

German Black Metal band Fagus just released a single from their upcomig album Enter.
The track is called Neptune I, and you can listen to it here:




Or on a number of streaming platforms here:



Enter is the first album of Fagus, and is scheduled to be released on the 10h of March through Silent Future Recordings.



On Neptun I, the band commented:

 

"Outer space is often associated with a repellent and bleak infinity, suffering continuous decay driven by the rules of mathematics and physics. The song “Neptun I” is a counterargument to this, telling a story of fellowship and bonding in a seemingly lifeless cosmos. The fact that everything comes to an end – the main theme of “Neptun I” – is set by a melancholic and mid-tempo instrumental arrangement, starting and ending with the billowing sounds of the intro and outro."



 Tracklist:
1. Aurora
2. Neptun I
3. Tyche
4. Jenseits des Höhenzugs
5. Zerfall des Lichts
6. Et In Arcadia Ego


You can pre-save or pre-order Enter here:




Read more in:












No comments:

Post a Comment