Wednesday, April 17, 2024

News: Crest of Darkness announce upcoming album "My Ghost"

Norwegian Black Metal band Crest of Darkness are releasing a new album next Autumn. It is going to be called My Ghost and is coming out through My Kingdom Music.




There is also a single of the album coming out in June, released in an exclusive 7" format.




The founder of Crest of Darkness Ingar Amlien comments: 
"After what felt to us like an eternity of waiting, the time has finally come for us to be able to present you with new music. Since 1996 I have nurtured CREST OF DARKNESS in my heart, and in all that time I have probably never released a more personal album than "My Ghost", which will appear in the Autumn of 2024. Before that, however, you can get a taste of what to expect from "My Ghost", in the form of a single which will be released in June, even before details of the album itself are announced. I can, however, reveal that "My Ghost" is a concept album, one in which you are invited to join me on what I would call an "initiation journey" into the CREST OF DARKNESS Universe. An invitation into my own dark universe where there is only one ruler... one God... ME!!".





No comments:

Post a Comment