Thursday, April 20, 2023

News: Gyrdleah streams "Spellbinder" at Decibel Magazine ahead of release date

Black Metal one man band Gyrdleah is releasing the new album Spellbinder tomorrow, the 21st of April, through Black Lion Records.





Band mastermind Flagrum comments “Spellbinder for me is both a journey and turning point for Gyrdleah. It represents a great and unholy reckoning that began with my own struggles and reawakening. With this long-awaited return and debut album, I intended it to act as dark spell in which the listener is directly involved in this invocation of dark art and nature. I surrendered to the inner self and tried to forget what I’d known. To me, your darkest fears are those that cannot be seen. Alone I was cursed to travel without return. But finally, as if by magic, the abyss extended a hand and Spellbinder is the sacrilegious result. So, I’m sure with this release and with the devil at your back, spellbound you shall also be.”



Tracklist: 
1. Stab The Lamb
2. Gyfu
3. Gathered For The Murder
4. Approaching Gyrdleah
5. Speak Of The Devil
6. Spellbinder
7. VVitch
8. Six Hundred Threescore And Six
9. Outro




Read more on:

No comments:

Post a Comment