Monday, July 26, 2021

Old video, but good music: Barzakh's song "Shadow in the Grief"

Black Metal band from Indonesia Barzakh contacted me on Instagram recently (in case you don't know, Lachryma Christi's has now an Instagram account, which is @lachryma_christi_black_metal), and sent two songs for promotion.
I confess I didn't know this band, but I am very thankful that they contacted me, as their music is really good.
They have been around since 1998 (and it shows); and they have quite a few releases, from a demo, to participations in compilations, and to three albums. The last album, Shadow in the Grief, was released in 2019, and what I'm sharing here today, is precisely the track with the same title, which you can listen here:





This song had been featured on the album In a Meaning the Note.


Read more in: 

No comments:

Post a Comment